Monday, July 20, 2009

Just Exploring

So on Sunday last weekend the 19th I headed out for a ride around the extended local trails. I found a whole bunch of new cut track that the locals have been busy building. One of my favorite things is to head and just ride exploring new track and potential areas where you could find track. No real time limits just exploring.




A nice view from the top of Warrandyte down to the Dandenongs. With roadside single track for good measure.





These tracks were new last year and are now well bedded in and awesome for some fast riding.



This is some new to me "old" trail that I had never found before. It ended to early with a private property sign.




So with a few more adventurous days like this one, I will eventually be able to ride from home in North Ringwood to Kinglake without any bitumen. So as the tour comes to an end and I can actually get out on the bike a bit more I will have a few more regular posts.

My first Adventure Race is coming up in 2 weeks, so will be good to get back into the multi sport scene again.



No comments:

Post a Comment