Thursday, December 24, 2009

Exploring along the Yarra

Its been a while since my duallie has seen any love, with issues with both front and rear Easton rims, and months of delays. I decided I would buy a new set.

So Bellie was parting with his latest set of SLR's so the deal was done.



I decided that I would head out towards Wonga Park and do some exploring around Clifford Scout park. I love just riding the bike around and exploring areas.




So after a couple of hours and finding a couple of great sections of single track I had made not a bad loop around.





I went back a few days later and manged to connect my new loop to the track that should lead us all the way to Warrandyte, but that is for another day.

As for the wheels they work and make make rolling along nice and easy.

It is great to finally get the bike back up and running and I look forward finally getting the old rims repaired and on my old hardtail, which is going to be re born.

Not a bad view out to the Yarra Valley to those who are floating along!

No comments:

Post a Comment