Wednesday, February 24, 2010

From 120 PSI to Zero

This happened a few weeks ago Jason and I headed out on the Monday prior to Austrlia day to do a loop Healsville Chum Creek Kinglake and home through Kangaroo Ground.


At the 85km mark coming down Kinglake I hit a corner a bit fast ( I think we were chasing a car down) Ran it a bit wide and tried avoiding this




but didn't! and let me tell you it sounded like a gun went off. Luckily there was no rim damage, so I was yelling to Jase to stop as I had no phone but he was gone.

Luckily a car came past 10 minutes later aand gave me a lift all the way to Warrandyte, and saved Jase having to climb all the way up to find out what had happened to me.

I have just completed my own 4 peaks challenge in the Vic High Country so check back later in the week for a wrap of my rides.

No comments:

Post a Comment