Monday, March 9, 2009

Lazy Paddle on the Bay

So after driving around Rye for 3 days with the boat on the roof I thought I should get it off and into the water. It was a great day for it sunny no wind and crystal clear waters. So I did what can only be described as a lazy paddle towards Sorrento with no real destination in mind. There was a pod of dolphins about 100meters away so I drifted along watching them.


I am sure these beach boxes are not worth as much as the Brighton ones but I know which water I would prefer to swim in.



These guys just go up and back as fast as they can, I guess I cant knock it until I have tried it, but I could not wait in the queue to get the thing on the water.


So once I got near Sorrento I turned around and headed back and lazed on the beach with the kids for the rest of the afternoon.

Plans for this weekend in are in full swing, and I should have an exciting post (for me) tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment