Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My New Bike

Today I took my new addition to the bike family out on its first ride. It is a 2008 Felt Team Virtue. After a few minor seat adjustments I was flying along the track like I had been riding the bike for years. Still getting used to the SRAM gripshift. This bike is going to make this weekend even more enjoyable.





So with only an hour of free time tonight, as we had lots to do and kids to get to bed, I visited my favorite local track, which is only a short ride from my door. Makes you glad you live in such a great area with so many local tracks nearby.



So if anyone is interested in a 2007 Trance 1, drop me a line via comments and I can send you some photos.


2 comments:

  1. Hey mate,
    Is this the trail that jase says laps a certain housing estate?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, but I did that one as well, and we must get out there. We should have a new local trail sharing day, as I think you have a few up your sleeve too

    ReplyDelete