Wednesday, February 18, 2009

NZ Update

Well I have been in NZ for 2 days and have been on the bike twice. Monday was a great ride up in the Port Hills with plenty of climbing and some awesome trails.

Tuesday saw a trip to Bottle Lake MTB Park, which is a purpose built MTB tracks in some pine plantations, 10 minutes from Christchurch, these tracks are fast flowing and flat. Cam took me out there and rode his single speed which on Tuesday meant his bike had only one gear and he wanted speed and lots of speed. I was on his Santa Cruz Blur, a sweet ride.

Also my boss just shouted all the team over here for the meeting a 1 hour chinese massage, so I am feeling quite relaxed right now.

I will have more updates on the rides and some great photo's when I can get some descent internet speed, the hotel speed is very slow.

1 comment: