Monday, January 12, 2009

Smash Fest up the 120 Climb

So Jas from Felt Epix got his new F1 and a few hours after it was put together we were off to ride the 120 climb and up to sky high, both on our new machines. Yep the grins lasted as we flew up mountain hwy.





So another ride was completed on the new roadie and I am now realizing how tough it has been on the old bike, I dropped almost a minute of my best time up the 120 climb.





Success we were at Skyhigh, Now let the fun begin. As we descended down into Montrose, fast. Only one drama as we left sky high and Jas hit a bend fast and was on the verge at about 60kmh. Nothing like testing how good your brakes are at about 70kmh coming into a tight right hander. He kept it vertical so no harm done.

My next adventure is riding out to Warburton where the family are camping whilst I have been working, so of course I will be taking the scenic loop through Yarra Glen, Healsville Donna Buang.

So we will see how that goes!

1 comment:

  1. Quote by MR T,"Yep the grins lasted as we flew up mountain hwy".

    I don't know about you but that was my look of pain.

    Keep up the good blogging!

    Adios, JJ

    ReplyDelete