Sunday, January 4, 2009

This is the first post on my first blog site. I am joining the blogger phenomenon as I enjoy reading other sites and hope that people will enjoy reading about my adventures.

I am 36 years old and have a wife and 4 kids. In amongst doing washing cooking and other household duties that you have to do in a busy house with 6 people I try and get out and enjoy the outdoors. This will generally be on either the road or mountain bike, running or paddling somewhere. This blog will be about those adventures.



Enjoying some sweet single track at altitude in New Zealand


I have a big sporting year planned with 3 races already booked in. The Otway Odessey 100km (21st Feb) MTB race, the BMC 100km (19th May) MTB race and the Dirtworks 100km (3rd May) MTB race. So my training will be based mainly on the bike for the first part of the year. I will be tackling some Adventure Races later in the year, but more on those later.

So there is a brief introduction to the site. I look forward to bringing you some interesting stories from my adventures this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment